
Thank you, thank you, thank you...to all of our friends and family for making Saturday such a special day for us! We are truly blessed by your friendship and your generosity. We had so much fun at Mallory's 1st birthday party! Here's some pics from the day...


She decided that Scott and I need a little icing on our faces as well!

The balloons were a big hit (as usual).

After the party, Mallory went swimming with Daddy, Landry, Ellie, and Grandpa. 
Happy 1st Birthday Mallory!!

3 comments:
Happy birthday Mallory! I am glad that you had a good time and I am sorry I missed such a wonderful party! I love the signs! Mallory's mom is one amazing and talented chick! :)
Such a fun party! Annalee loves her walrus squirt toy, she likes to brush his teeth when she brushes her own!
She's such a cutie! I'm glad we got to finally see her, even if it did take us a year! :)
Post a Comment