Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Park, Pumpkins and a Party

We've had a busy last couple of weeks. Now that Mallory is walking, we are always on the move! Here's what we've been up to lately...

Mallory loves to be outside. We recently went to the park with Lori and Annalee and had lots of fun.



We haven't quite made it to a real pumpkin patch yet, but we got these pumpkins at the grocery store last week. She loves them! She calls them kikis.


Last week we celebrated my mom's birthday. Kelly, Sophie, Mallory, Mom, and I went out to lunch and did some shopping in honor of the big day. Mallory sure loves her Nana!

Mallory loves to play with her cousin, Sophie too.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I didn't know she was walking - what a big girl! She is just as adorable as ever! By the way - thanks so much for Austin's gift - I should hopefully have Mallory's in the mail tomorrow (terrible, I know!). Can't wait to see you guys - love you all!

Lori said...

good times at the park. i feel like crap, but maybe at least i can come lay on your couch while the girls play! i'll call you later.