We wanted to let everyone know (who hasn't already heard) that Mallory is going to be a big sister this summer! We are so excited to announce that Maxey baby #2 will be here in July! We will find out on March 5th if we are having a boy or girl.
How Cool!!! We are expecting in July too!!! We will find out in 12 days what we are having! I'll try to write a blog maybe. Anyway congrats! Maybe we will see you Tuesday:)
6 comments:
Congratulations! :)
KARSON!!! Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!
Oh my Goodness!! Congratulations!! :)
Oh a BIG Congrats!!! I am thrilled for you! I hope you are feeling well.
UM, HOW did I miss this post?! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!
How Cool!!! We are expecting in July too!!! We will find out in 12 days what we are having! I'll try to write a blog maybe. Anyway congrats! Maybe we will see you Tuesday:)
Post a Comment