Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Will's Birth Day

I can't believe our sweet little Will is one week old today! Today was actually my due date, but I was induced one week early. We went to the hospital last Tuesday at 5:30 a.m. My doctor broke my water about 7:45. I'm not sure what time I got my epidural, but I remember being very happy afterwards :). Things seemed to progress somewhat slowly since they were having trouble keeping my blood pressure up and Will's heart rate was dipping with contractions. Once both issues were under control, they upped my pitocin and things moved rather quickly. He was born at 2:45 p.m. in one contraction. It is so amazing to see your tiny baby for the first time. We are so thankful that he is finally here and he is healthy, praise God! Mallory doesn't seem to have any interest in him at the moment. When she visited us at the hospital, she had more fun playing with the very cool curtain in our room. I'm sure that will change, but for now, she is just loving all the extra attention from her grandparents!


More pictures of Will are coming soon!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Karson, he is super cute! We are soo happy for you guys!
Luv
MM