Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TWO!!

Mallory turned 2 last Wednesday. Wow, what a big girl! It is so much fun to see her learning new things each and every day. She is so observant and curious about everything. We had her birthday party at the little gym near our house. We had such a fun time playing with friends!

At 2 years old Mallory...

Loves...dancing, suckers, tutus, playdough, swinging at the park, play dates and baby Will.
Favorite phrases..."What is that?", "I did it!", "Snack please- I say it nicely.", "Last time", "six, seven, eight."
Favorite foods...Most any fruit, pickles, cheese, pizza, granola bars and cheetos
Favorite places to go...the park, Nana's house, Target, friends' houses and the swimming pool
Favorite toys...her baby dolls, pink car, flash light, play kitchen and magnadoodle

Mallory, you are such a sweet little girl. Every day with you is an exciting adventure. You are constantly making us laugh. Your curiosity is so fun to watch. You understand so much now and have so many questions. You have a sensitive heart and you love you family and friends. We could not have asked for a more wonderful daughter. We love you so much Mal!

2 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! :)

Sarah said...

I love hearing Mallory talk. I was so tickled by the way she said "I say it nicely." It sounded something like "nice shoes, nice shoes."

She's precious, and the party was so fun.