Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Time!

I love fall. I like the cooler weather, watching football with Scott, and pumpkins! This October has been kind of crazy for us though (Scott spent a week in Holland for work, Mallory had her tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in her ears, and I had a kidney stone), so we got a late start on our fall festivities this year. We haven't made it out to the super fun pumpkin patch that we took Mallory to last year, but we did go down the street to a little gardening center and pick out a couple of pumpkins tonight. Here a few pics from tonight and the rest of our October activities.
It was impossible to get any pictures of Mallory standing still tonight, this was the best I could get.
Poor Will was not as excited about pumpkin night as we all were.
Mallory painted her pumpkin when we got home.
We made pumpkin cookies while Scott was in Holland. As you can see, Mallory had lots of fun!


Everyone has to have at least one picture with their sibling in a matching outfit, right? :)

5 comments:

Ashley McSpadden said...

So cute!! I love to see younger siblings dressed similar :o) We missed you at MOPS! I hope you are feeling better :O)

Lori said...

Great pics! Love the monkey shirts too!

Mandy said...

Super cute! Great pics!

Sarah said...

What a rough few weeks! I'm glad you all seem to be doing a bit better. Those pumpkin cookies look delicious! And so cute.

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute, I am impressed with you--blogging such a cute post--when you have been so busy lately! See you soon!