Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snowy Surprise!

What a fun surprise we had this morning when we woke up to see snow outside. Mallory was so excited to go outside and see what this white stuff was all about. She loved it!


In fact, she loved it so much, she threw a bit of a fit when she had to come inside.

I couldn't leave Will out of this post even though he did not get to play in the snow today. This picture is from last week. I love that he is smiling so much now. He hair cracks me up! It totally fits his wild personality!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of "the fit." And Will's hair is so crazy!

Allyson didn't even get to see the snow. When I woke her at 9:00, it was already gone.

Anonymous said...

Oh Will is getting so big, I haven't seen him in a while. Love his cute grin and curly hair.

Jara said...

So cute Karson, missed ya'll today!