Friday, January 1, 2010

What a way to end the year!

I am a little behind on posts (as usual) but we had a wonderful December!

We converted Mallory's crib to a toddler bed.(She had to call her grandparents to tell them all about it).

Will did some light reading.


We took a train ride to the North Pole in our jammies with our sweet friends, the Hughes family.

It was pretty much impossible to get Mallory to take a Christmas card photo this year, I guess that's part of being 2!

We had a fun time with family

Alison and I took the girl's to see their first play...Santa Claus is Coming to Town. It was so fun!

We went to visit Scott's family for Christmas. Mallory and Will had such a fun time playing with their cousins, Austin and Tanner.(They loved eating at this little table together)


(We got to meet adorable baby Tanner for the first time)

(Will was fast asleep during our family photo)

(I love me some Christmas jammies!)

(The Maxey men frying the turkey)




Scott turned the big 3-0!

We were so blessed in 2009 and are looking forward to the new year! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Ashley McSpadden said...

Aww Karson! I just love the attempted Christmas Cards pics of Mallory...too funny!! Gotta love two year olds..haha!! Will is getting so big and I love the curly hair!

Sarah said...

My favorite is the one of Will reading the book. He looks so grown up! Your family is adorable (including you!).

Anonymous said...

Karson, I loved seeing all of your cute holiday photos! Will's hair is so fun!