Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally!

I have been wanting to start a blog for several months now. I have seen all of these cute blogs where people document the happenings of their daily life. At first, I thought to myself... I can resist, I do not have time to start a blog. I will ignore the urge. Well, I resisted almost six months after Mallory was born but, I can stay away no longer. Yes, I am now an official blogger. So, instead of emailing out Mallory's pictures (I know you will all miss them :), you will have to check our blog. If anyone else has a blog, please send me your link...I love reading other people's too! Check back soon, I will add some pictures. I hope you are proud of me Lori (thanks for sucking me in to blog world).

6 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah!!! I love it!!! I haven't even read your post yet because I was so excited!!!! Yippeeee

Lori said...

yes, I am VERY proud of you!

leahknick said...

Karson!!! I was so excited when I saw your name on Lori's blog! Bring on the pics and updates! Love ya!

Summer said...

hey karson, here is our blog - check it out and i'll add you to mine!
love, summer :-)

Erica Smith said...

I love the pictures of her and Ike. They are so cute!

Jillian Somers said...

Yay! I love the Maxey's! Mallory is a beauty already!