In the last week Mallory has had several firsts...
Gave a card to her first Valentine
Sat in her high chair for the first time. What a big girl! She had her first veggie (peas, which she hates by the way).

She read her first book all by herself. My daughter is so smart! :)

She and Ike played together. They both actually seemed to enjoy it for the first time!



Yikes, he got a little too close in this one!
This week Mallory actually liked getting her picture made...for the first time! Here are a few of my favorites.




8 comments:
cute cute!! Love all the smiley pics!
Could Mallory please teach Austin to smile for the camera - those pictures are too cute!
I'm not sure what "BLOG" means, but the pictures are just precious!!
Too cute!!! She is just precious! I can't wait for her and Chloe to meet! And her outfits!!! Love them, will you be selling those or did you get them somewhere else? Girls are so fun!
Mallory is precious! I love the pictures of her reading!
Mallory is getting so big! Keep those cute pics coming!
hey Karson! Just found your blog through Lori. I'm enjoying getting to know you better through our group! Your daughter is ridiculously cute :)Here's my blog link: http://jenbell37.blogspot.com
I'll link you up on my page! See you next Tuesday!
She has grown so much! I am so glad you have a blog now. I have been thinking about you and wondered how things were going. Now I can keep in touch! :) Yay!!!
Post a Comment