Monday, March 3, 2008
Always be Prepared!
So I have never, ever locked my self out of my car or house...until today! Mallory and I got home this afternoon, both ready for a nap, so I quickly brought my bag, keys, cell phone, and Chick-fil-a in the house and set it by the door. I then went back out to the garage to get Mallory (accompanied by Ike). I guess I accidentally locked the garage door back when I took my keys out and unfortunately the door slammed behind me leaving me, Ike, and Mallory locked in the garage...yikes! So...there we are, stranded with no keys, cell phone, or diaper bag. I had to put Ike in my car so I could open the garage door without him running away and went next door to the neighbor's and borrowed their phone. I have become very dependent on my cell phone, so I only have about 3 phone numbers memorized. I had to call my mom at work to get Kelly's phone number. Luckily Kelly and the kids were home and they came to our rescue. I think I will now keep an extra house key somewhere handy. THANK YOU kelly! I am so thankful that Mallory was with me and not locked in the house! Wow, what a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yikes!!! Glad you were safe and the neighbor was home!
Post a Comment