Wow, I can't believe that Mallory is 6 months old! Time has gone by so fast. She is getting to be such a big girl! She is an expert "roller" and squaker. She loves calling her friends on her baby cell phone and spitting at us. She is working really hard on sitting up and ooching her self forward (right now she can only go backwards). She loves playing in her exersaucer (she just learned how to jump in it). She also likes getting her picture taken (finally)! I can't wait to see all of her accomplishments in the next 6 months!
Mallory at 6 months
Mallory at 6 months

Today we cleaned out her closet and dresser and put away her 3-6 month clothes that are too small. Mallory was such a big helper!
When we were packing some of her clothes away, I came across the dress that she wore home from the hospital. I couldn't resist, we had to put it on and take a few pictures.
Mallory at 3 days old just before we left the hospital.


Mallory at 6 months old!

2 comments:
I cannot believe she is already 6 months! I remember when you were still pregnant! Then again I can't believe Chloe is already 2 months old! I am about to have to put her newborn clothes away! We made it to class on Tuesday and missed seeing you! Hope that sweet girl is feeling much better!
I love the pictures! Mallory is getting so big! I can't believe Ellie broke her leg. :( We need to catch up girlfriend!
Post a Comment