Wow! I can't believe how much snow we got yesterday. When it first started falling I opened up the blinds so Mallory could see it...she loved it. She was so interested in it, I could hardly get her to finish her breakfast.
Once Scott got home we bundled Mallory up and took her outside for a few minutes to get a closer look. We even built her a baby snowman.
We didn't stay out too long since it was so cold. We found it much better inside where it was nice and warm!
Jennifer, My aunt gave her that coat for Christmas. I think it is from Norstrom's. I've been waiting all winter for it to fit her...I'm so glad she got to wear it before it got too warm! :)
6 comments:
I LOVE her coat!!! Where did you get it?
She is so stinkin cute!!! I love her smile in the last picture! Adorable!
cute, cute..I was too much of a wimp to go out in it. Sorry Annalee, no snow pics for you this time. :(
Jennifer,
My aunt gave her that coat for Christmas. I think it is from Norstrom's. I've been waiting all winter for it to fit her...I'm so glad she got to wear it before it got too warm! :)
Karson~I love your blog header! But, more importantly, Mallory is adorable! And I agree...the coat is too cute! Glad I found you on here! :o)
cute cute!!
Post a Comment