We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Here are few pics from our weekend. We went to Saturday night service and had to wake Mallory up from her nap to get ready for church. She was in the WORST mood most of the evening. It was nearly impossilbe to get a picture of her smiling in her Easter dress. We finally caught a couple of smiles at the end of the evening. She was a bit of a grump. Oh well, at least she still looked cute :).



Mallory liked her Easter basket that the Easter Bunny brought her. I think she liked Scott's jellybean carrot best of all though.



Scott's mom, Mimi, got to come visit from Beaumont on Sunday and stayed until Wednesday, which was so much fun! We always love having her here and we were sad on Wednesday when she left (I guess we have to share her with Aunt Kristen, Uncle Charile and Austin though).
3 comments:
I love her pretty blue dress!! We had fun today..see you soon.
Hi Everyone, this bloging is very new to me. We love the family news and photos. Thanks so much. Karson hope you are feeling okay now. We will see youall the weekend of Wes's wedding. This will be Buddy's first weekend in a kennel. He is so spoiled I don't know how he will do. But he has to get used to it. Thanks again for all the neat pics of Mallory. Love Granny
Granny,
We are so excited to see you next weekend! Mallory is ready for some great-grandparent time :). I'm sure Buddy will miss you tons...but he'll be so happy to see you when you pick him up! Ike and Zoey always seem to have a good time when we board them. I think they like barking at all the other dogs. See you soon!
Post a Comment