This is Mallory's new favorite activity...pulling things out of the pantry. I have no idea why she enjoys this as much as she does.

Ready to celebrate the 4th.

Having fun with Grammy and Grandpa.

Hanging out with Aunt Whitney.
Just before we went swimming on Saturday, Mallory had a little reaction to her sunscreen. Yikes! Once we got it off and she got a little Benadryl, she was as good as new. Needless to say, we are looking for a new sunscreen. Poor girl.
Once the rash was gone, she was ready for some swimming! :)

3 comments:
So cute! I didn't mention this on my blog, but Annalee's dress was from last year's 4th of July! It was a 6-12 month, but it was huge on her last year, so we just pulled it out again! I'm glad you "mooched" off of us for your trip, I hope some of those things work for miss mallory. we will miss you!
Hey Karson, Mallory is getting so big. I hate that we live so close and we never get together. Let's do that soon!
We use Arbonne sunscreen and love it, its the best in my opinion.
Leslie
Such a precious girl! Congrats on her new cousin! Sophie is so cute! Chloe is missing Mallory, we need to get together soon! I need to place another order too!
Post a Comment