Saturday, July 26, 2008

Poor Zoey

Those of you who have met our dog Zoey, know that she is not the most social dog. She is more like a cat (sleeps under beds, goes and gets in her bed at 8:00, likes to be by herself). However the last few days, for some reason she has been hanging out in the living room where Mallory and I are playing. Mallory has now decided that she LOVES Zoey and heads straight for her any time she sees her. Zoey is now her favorite thing to pull up on. Maybe she will teach Mallory how to walk. Poor Zoey, what a good sport!







Those of you wondering about Ike...he runs the other way as soon as she gets near him. Here's a picture of the days when Ike liked Mallory (before she was crawling).


7 comments:

leahknick said...

Oh how Ike and Zoey's life has changed over the last year! :) I bet they will ALL be the best of friends one day! We have to get together again before school (dum, dum, dum) starts!!! Miss you!!
P.S. Mallory is getting so big and as cute as EVER!!!

Pop Pop said...

Wow...what a cute pic. The princess and the Princess!!! I miss my Princess Mallory and look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Love the Blog thing.

Erica Smith said...

Zoey and Hoss need to meet. Hoss sleeps underthings and is a bit of a loner, also! He is still not so sure about his little brother. Mallory is such a little doll! :)

Kristen said...

Sweet Zoe Zoe! Charlie and I still talk about Zoey and the doggy party and just laugh! I miss little miss Mallory and so does Austin! I of course miss you guys too!

Alison said...

What a big girl! I can't wait to see you girls Tuesday! I loved reading all about your vacation! So fun!!!

Lori said...

what a good sport miss zoey!

Leslie said...

This is so much like Gracie (our dog) Haven is now using her as a toy. Good to catch up with you the other night. Let's get those girls together sometime. Thanks for the info about the swim class, we signed up yesterday!