Friday, August 8, 2008
1st Photo Shoot
Even though we still have about a month until the big day, Mallory had her 1 year pictures made today. My mom and I loaded up Mallory and her wardrobe at 7:00 am this morning and headed out to the botanical gardens. We met our photographer, Melissa Zihlman (http://www.melissazihlman.com/), and she went to work. Melissa was so patient with her. Mallory spent most of the session pointing at trees, watching squirrels and looking at the ground. None the less, she got some nice shots. I can't wait to see all of the photos. Melissa posted a little "sneak peek" for us on her blog (http://melissazihlman.com/Blog/). The rest of the pics will be available for viewing from her website in about week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't believe that Mallory will be a year old soon! What precious pictures! I remember when I guessed your secret in the teacher's lounge that day!
Miss you!! :)
Leah, when does school start? Mallory and I want to see you soon!
I can't wait to see the rest. Those are just so precious. Let me know when they are all available for viewing. I can't believe she is almost one.
Mimi
Those are great!! I can't wait to see them all.
I love the pictures! She is so beautiful!
Those are beautiful!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Oh, the pics look precious! I LOVE the first one...her big, beautiful eyes just stand out! Let us know when we can see the rest!
I didn't get to see the pics, cuz I'm obvioulsy way past the 10 day mark. But we have another close friend who uses Melissa. Her work is incredible...I'm sure the photos were excellent : )
Post a Comment