Wednesday, August 13, 2008

View Proofs

Mallory's proofs are now available for viewing on Melissa Zihlman's website (see previous post). Click "client proofing" and then "clients" and type "mallory" for the password (all lowercase) to view them. Those of you wanting to order some (grandparents :)...please give me your order by this Saturday. I am meeting with Melissa this weekend to give her my order.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the pics - Mallory looks adorable!

Tricia said...

Oh...they turned out SO beautiful! I can't pick a favorite. Which ones are you ordering? Trying to decide is the hardest part!!!

Amanda said...

Mallory is beautiful Karson! Those pictures are great!

Summer said...

those are great pictures! i especially love the close-ups of her face and the one where she's cramming the cake in her mouth! :-)

Mandy said...

Wow! how sweet is she!

leahknick said...

Sooooo sweet!! I love them all!! Thanks again for coming to see us! It made my week! :)