About a week and a half ago we found out that Mallory had RSV and an ear infection. Poor, sweet girl. This was really her first time to be sick. Of course, Scott and I came down with it as well. Needless to say, we have been quarantined inside our house for over a week (minus our 2 trips to the doctor's office)...it was a long week! Luckily, we are all feeling much better now and are ready to return to the land of the living!
We had to give her breathing treatments every 4 hours.

Yesterday we finally got out of the house and went to lunch. Mallory got her very first sucker at Jason's Deli. I think she liked it!
Last night we were feeling so well that we decided to make a pizza. Mallory was Daddy's helper. It was yummy!
Adios RSV. We hope to never see you again!

7 comments:
I'm so glad yall are all feeling better! RSV is the pits!!!
RSV is the worst! Austin had it when he was 4 months - I have never been more scared in my life with the wheezing and coughing. Glad you guys are feeling better. Hugs and kisses!
Not going to lie... that first picture broke my heart! I am glad that sweet Mallory is feeling better! SWAK!
I know about the breathing treatments...they aren't fun. Glad your family is feeling better.
So glad you're all feeling better. RSV is scary! Allyson never had RSV, but she's had to do breathing treatments a few times. No fun.
Oh my goodness, being a parent is so hard sometimes. Glad you guys are feeling better! :)
Oh the mask is no fun!! We had to watch Baby Einstein to make it through our RSV treatments. Glad Mallory is feeling better!
Post a Comment