We went to the doctor last Thursday for the big sono. We took Mallory with us for the appointment (even though she has no idea what's going on). She was just glad we weren't at her doctor's office! On the way to our appointment, Scott and I kept asking her if she wanted the baby to be a boy or girl, she kept saying that she wanted a "bear." Although we are not having a bear, we are having a little BOY! We are very excited. It will certainly be a big change from all the girly stuff around here, but it should be lots of fun!
ps-Where do you buy cute boy clothes?? I'm ready to do some shopping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Babies R Us has SUPER cute outfits at pretty reasonable prices. That's where we buy most of Bennett's stuff :)
And CONGRATULATIONS! You will LOVE having a little boy - they sure do love and adore their mommies!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! I was at Target today and saw a bunch of cute boy clothes. :)
We need to get together soon. Maybe we can meet up halfway one Sat. night for dinner? (and early dinner!)
yippee a boyfriend for Grace!! :) I'm sure he will have his fair share of girl time with our 3 girls around!
You are going to love having a boy! Kohls has a lot cute boy clothes, usually pretty cheap! Hope
you are doing good! :)
Congratulations! So fun!
Yeah! One of each.
You're going to love dressing your boy. I think boys are so much easier than girls because there's no hair fixing, no tiny tights to squeeze chubby legs into, etc.
Congratulations!
Yay!!! Both of our little boys are due right around the same time! I'm so glad that our little guy will have some boy playmates. Fun! Fun!
Karson,
I'm so glad you left a comment for me! That way I could find your blog again! (I had lost the address. :( )
So excited for you to have a boy. They are terrific. I just love my little guy! :) He even has his own blog (gabrielfreeland.blogspot.com) Yea, I'm that mom. :)
A great place to by hip, trendy boy clothes is the Pumpkin Patch. I've used their online store and you can get some good deals with their sales. They have one in the Galleria but I've never been. :)
YEA FOR BOYS! :)
For boy I am at Children's Place a lot. I can't do cheesy boy wear like beavers playing golf...can't do it! The clothes wash well. It's hard to find a lot of girl stuff but that is my two cents on boy. I like the athletic look.
Congrats on a BOY!!!
HOw wonderful...I'm sooo happy for you guys! Little boys are such sweet hearts. Mallory will be an awesome big sister!
Post a Comment