Our precious friends, Chloe and Alison, invited Mallory to get a birthday pedicure on Chloe's 2nd birthday. We were delighted to come! We had so much fun. It was ADORABLE! Thank you sweet friends!

Mallory LOVES to help me cook right now. She has a little stool in our kitchen and is becoming a little chef!

Will is learning to cook too, but sometimes he falls asleep in class :)

We celebrated Scott's 30th birthday by going to the most amazing restaurant called Lonesome Dove. Pretty much the best meal either of us have ever eaten! We stayed overnight at a hotel downtown and had breakfast before heading home. Thanks Nana for keeping the kids!

Chloe came to play and the girls dressed themselves up. I think they were having a little tea party. They weren't too happy when I made them pause for a pic :)

This little boy has a smile that lights up a room! We can't get enough of it!

The snow was amazing. Mallory loved playing it in.

We had delicious heart shaped pancakes for Valentine's Day.

Will got a cute light up heart that he loves playing with.

2 of my 3 Valentines

We had such a fun playdate with the Beck girls. Our 4 little cuties!

Will and Grace make such a cute couple!

Although we've enjoyed the cold winter weather, we are SO ready for Spring time!!




1 comment:
Girl, I just can't get over Will's hair!!! He is so cute! And I love Chloe and Mallory's sweet friendship!
Post a Comment