We had a fun Easter. Getting a cute picture of both kids together again proved to be impossible. Oh well, maybe one day!
Mallory hard at work coloring eggs

Behold, the perfect pink Easter Egg

Ready to hunt eggs

Easter Sunday


This picture pretty much sums up the photo session I was trying to have

We also had some special visitors a few weekends before Easter. Aunt Kristen, Uncle Charlie, Austin and Tanner came to visit in March and the weekend after that, Mimi came. We had so much fun family time!
Austin and Will

Tanner and Will

Super Austin and Super Mallory

Mallory and Mimi

Mimi and Mallory baking bunny cookies

4 comments:
Hey Karson! I know it's been so long, but your kids are beautiful. I found your blog through Tricia's craft site. I know...I'm somewhat of a blog stalker. I think about you often and wonder how life is for your sweet family. I would love to catch up sometime. Check out my sweet Kaelyn at www.kristenandrobbiehudson.blogspot.com. Miss you!
Kristen "Perry" Hudson
Great pictures! I love the one of Mallory holding up the perfect egg. Can't believe how much Will has grown! They are both so cute.
That picture of Mallory and Will on Easter is hilarious. Miss you all so much!
I love their cute Easter outfits and even their picture, that look that Mallory is giving Will is priceless!
Post a Comment