Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time for a haircut!

Will is 9 months old and was officially ready for a real haircut. I was planning on waiting until he turned one...but it just could wait any longer. It was all in his eyes and curling up in the back. The time had definitely come. It totally cracks me up that he got all the hair that Mallory didn't have!

before...

Check out that pile of hair!


And after...

Can you even tell?


At 9 months old, Will...
*is crawling..has been for about a month. Although for a while it was a weird inchworm-crawl. I will post a video soon. He moves really fast that way, but he is starting to crawl on his hands and knees now.
*is pulling up
*has 2 teeth
*is 28.5 inches tall
*weighs 18 lbs, 3 oz
* loves eating any and all baby food
*still thinks Mallory is awesome!
*has developed an early love of electronics (cell phones, computers, remotes, etc.)

Speaking of haircuts, Mallory recently got a new do too! We got it cut in a little bob. It makes her hair look a lot thicker and (in my bias opinion) totally adorable! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! I've never seen such a lush head of hair. I'm jealous! I can't believe he's already old enough for a haircut.

They are both adorable.