We went up to Scott's work at the beginning of the month to have lunch with him and let Mallory take a tour of the plant. For those who don't know, Scott is a chemical engineer for a food processing company (hence the awesome hairnets!). Mallory loved seeing Daddy's work, she has asked to go back several times already. Her favorite part of the day was wearing the hairnets.


Mallory even wore the hairnet out to lunch (I'm sure people thought she lice or something). Here is her face when I suggested that maybe we take it off before going in to the restaurant.
We had a fun time celebrating my mom's birthday at Babe's. So yummy and child friendly. Here's Nana with all 5 of her grandchildren. Impressive that everyone is looking at the camera in this picture, no?

Will and I went up to Mallory's preschool for her carnival. She didn't really pay any attention to us, miss independent, but it was fun to meet her classmates.

Will even played a few of the games. Is it sad that my 15 month old can say sucker?












No comments:
Post a Comment