Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Day!

Today is October 1st, which is officially (at least in our house) considered Pumpkin Day! What do you do on Pumpkin Day, you might ask...you invite your sweet friends over to decorate a pumpkin! And that's exactly what we did.

Mallory and Annalee, waiting patiently to explore all the pumpkin choices

Will and Grace

Grace was such a super model today...what at cutie!Mallory and Annalee after decorating their pumpkins!
On a side note, you may have noticed in the first photo, that Mallory and Annalee are wearing matching shirts (total accident by the way). That is because Lori and I have been friends for so long now and have such similar taste. In fact, if you check out the photo below from 2006 (Oh yes Lori, I found it!!) you will see another example of our accidental matching.

Yep, we sure did accidentally wear the exact same outfit to work one day! It was both funny and slightly embarrassing at the same time. Nothing like having 80 second graders point out all day that you and Mrs. Beck match. It was awesome! :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE that you found that picture of us!! So hilarious! We had a blast today for pumpkin day! We are so thankful for our Maxeys!

Jara said...

Thanks for your comment sweet friend, I am praying for you, whatever it is you are going through, and that you may be able to Hallelujah REAL SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Karson, I miss you! Hope everything is going well, the kids look great!