So it is HOT outside. It has probably been about 3 years since my last real haircut ,don't get me wrong- I have had plenty of trims, but a good chop was long overdue. I've been too scared to really cut it, since I always end up hating it, but for some reason on Friday I felt really brave. So I called my sister (who always cuts my hair-thanks Kel) and off it went! A new summer hairdo! I think I lost a couple pounds in hair and I am a good 10 degrees cooler.
Good bye hair!
My sister was so sweet to come cut my hair. She is 38 weeks pregnant. Look at her poor swollen feet!




3 comments:
I love it!!! :)
Very cute! We must get together for so summer fun! :)
Very cute!! It's longer than I thought it would be! I love it. You also look sunkissed!
Post a Comment