Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome Baby Sophie!

As of 4:37 pm this afternoon, we have a new member in our family! Sophia Camille was born weighing 8 pounds and 3 ounces. My sister, Kelly, and Sophie are doing great. I was so excited to be part of this special day. Mallory can't wait to meet her new cousin! I know they will be great friends. Infact, they were born in the exact same hospital room! She is beautiful!!



Ellie and Landry were so excited to meet their new little sister.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Karson -

Sophie is beautiful. I was just thinking of Kelly yesterday and wondering if she was still pregnant! Please give Kelly my best. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Kristen

leahknick said...

Sophie is beautiful and big brother and sister look so very proud! Congratulations to your family! Tell Kelly hello for me! See you soon!
:)

MiMi said...

She is beautiful. Tell George and Kelly congratulations for us. I can't wait to see you all. I finally have entered the 21st century and can now comment on the blog sites.

karson said...

Yea Mimi! We are so glad to hear from you. Can't wait to see you soon! We love you.