Mallory is 9 months old today and is busy as can be! She has crawling down and has been exploring everything around the house lately. She loves shoes (her's or anyone else's), Noah from her Noah's arc, puffs, painted toe nails, playing with friends, and her swimming class. Life is a little busier now with her crawling. She definitely keeps us on our toes!


She is discovering all sorts of new things around the house. She is learning the word "No-no" very quickly. :)

This weekend my friend Tricia and her sweet little girl Breanna came over to play. We had so much fun!
We filled up the baby pool and let the girls do some splashing! They both took great naps after all that playing!
This is Mallory's new face that she's been making. She likes to scrunch up her nose when we tell her no. 
We are having so much fun with our sweet baby girl!

4 comments:
We had a blast hanging out with yall on Saturday! Glad to see the flower barettes are staying in Mallory's hair...yours turned out really cute. :)
Thanks for sharing all the neat pictures of Mallory and friend. They are precious. Grandpa and I are doing good. I have started to add a few bricks to my little patio. One of these days I will finish. I wonder how Julie is doing in Chili. I hope things go good for her. I will close for now. Just wanted to let you all know we enjoy the pictures. Give Scott a big hug for me. Love Granny
What a big girl! I need to see Mallory and her mommy asap! :)
Precious girl! And so grown up! Chloe can't wait to see Mallory!
Post a Comment