Thursday, May 29, 2008

Picture Blog

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks...


Ready for summer! I know you probably can't believe it, but these sunglasses are already broken!

This is our typical morning. Ike likes to come with me to get Mallory out of bed. Sometimes she is not so happy to see his big nose in her face first thing in the morning.

My sister and I decided to take a photo of all the kids around Mother's Day to give as gifts. We took 215, yes that's 215, pictures to finally get one we could use. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

Mallory is pretty fascinated with glasses. After she takes them off of us, she slobers on the lens before she returns them (how thoughtful). Here she is in Mommy's glasses.Sporting the new outfit that Mimi brought her.Yesterday when I went to get her after naptime, this is how she greeted me. Standing up and ready to play!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Mallory, you're getting too big too fast!!! So cute!