Last week we started a baby swim class. It is so much fun! I was a little nervous about how Mallory would do in the water, but she really enjoys it. The teacher leads us in fun songs that have swimming motions to them and they practice reaching for toys under the water and floating on their back. Today was their first day to go under the water...they were a bit surprised, but none of the babies cried! The teacher says by the end of our class in August, they will be able to hold their breath under the water for 8 seconds. Mallory is so cute in the water. She loves to splash. She is our little fish!
She was all smiles before we left for class.

I love that Annalee and Mallory are taking swim class together. Everything is more fun with a friend!

3 comments:
I just wrote my post about swimming class (before I read yours) and it's funny that we used some of the same phrases! Annalee loves her friend Mallory (and I love my friend Karson!) :)
I love their swimsuits! They are so precious! Such sweet girls! :)
Those are some cute girls! How fun!
Post a Comment