I'm always on the look out for new quick and easy
recipes. I
discovered this one a couple of weeks ago and I thought I'd share it...it is so easy and also very yummy! (This is the one I was telling you about Granny :) It is just a little seasoning packet (McCormick Chicken Bag N Season). You put chicken and fresh veggies (I used potatoes, carrots, green beans, and onion) all in one bag and put it in the oven. It doesn't get much easier than this! I served it with some brown rice. YUM! If you have any great quick and easy recipes...please share! I'm tired of eating the same old thing!

3 comments:
Looks yummy! Maybe Jason would actually eat chicken this way. If he had it his way, we'd eat beef everyday! Blahhh...
Thanks for the new recipe. I tried it, very yummy. Another chicken recipe I like is one you cook in the crockpot. Put frozen chicken breast in the crockpot, pour a bag of dry onion soup mix, a jar of Heinz 57 sauce, and a can of coke on top of the chicken. Cook on High about 8 hours. Very yummy and an easy clean up! :)
Chicken ala Karson was a hit at our house! Very yummy! Thanks! Now I'm going to try Chicken ala Erica! :)
Post a Comment