What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago:
May, 1998 - I was finishing my junior year of high school...probably playing lots of tennis, hanging out with friends, staying up way too late, and getting ready to work a summer job as a receptionist.
Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Return some things at Old Navy
2. Buy Mother's Day gifts
3. Go by the bank
4. Make 20 zoo animals out of fondant to go on cupcakes for my niece and nephew's birthday party (thanks for your help Lori) and I will post some pics later!
5. Mail a birthday card (sorry Julie...it is coming, I promise)
5 Places I Have Traveled:
1. Bahamas
2. New York
3. California
4. Cancun
5. Louisiana
Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy:
Anything chocolate, especially my Nana's fudge pie with whipping cream, ice cream, most 100 calorie packs, and cheddar snack mix (Leah, I am on the hunt...I will find us some)
What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire:
Give more to our church, The Paisley Pig would have an actual store (it would not be in my bedroom), move to a house on some land so our kids could actually have a backyard to play in, our house would have a play room, we would rescue lots of dogs from shelters and let them run around on our land
Places I've Lived:
Fort Worth and College Station
Jobs I've Had:
Waitress (for 2 weeks :), receptionist, day care worker, retail store worker, nanny, and 2nd grade teacher (by far my favorite)
I am tagging:
Tricia and Alison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for not letting me down!!
Post a Comment