Thursday, May 1, 2008

8 Months Old

Already! How did that happen? I can't believe that Mallory is already 8 months old. She is getting so big! Here's what Mallory has been up to this month...

She loves playing with her toys now. It is so much fun to be down on the floor playing with her. She gets so excited when she sees her favorite toys. This poor baby doll must taste really good because she loves chewing on it.



Mallory likes "counting" the change from her piggy bank. She never wants to put it inside the bank though. I guess she is going to be a spender like mommy (sorry Scott).


Other enjoyable toys include anything she is not supposed to play with. Her favorites are straws, cell phones, and remote controls.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow...was that three posts in one day??? A new record! Love the pictures and we had fun playing with yall on Tuesday.

Lori said...

a.) adorable pics of mallory-love the denim jacket
b.)happy anniversary, sorry i'm a bad friend and had NO idea when your anniversary was
c.)i am definately trying the bag-o-chicken!

leahknick said...

I can't believe little miss is 8 months old either!!! Time flies... Happy anniversary to you and Scott!! And... I am trying your chicken dish this week!!! I'm going to name it Chicken a la Karson! :)