Each summer we have such a fun time vacationing with the Maxeys. Since we all live in various parts of the country, it is always exciting when we get together. This year the Maxey family went to Winter Park, Colorado. We decided to caravan with Scott's parents so that we would have 2 cars while we were in Colorado. Our total driving distance was about 1,600 miles. Mallory actually did pretty well, although our 2nd day on the road almost brought ME to tears :).Once the journey was complete, we had a great time. We enjoyed...
The Mountains

Biking
Uncle Charlie pulled Mallory and Austin in a cart attached to his bike. We weren't sure how they would like it, but they had a blast. They would laugh when we rode down a hill. I think at one point, Austin was pointing out the beautiful scenery to "Madaree." He was so sweet to her. Mallory had so much fun with her precious cousin Austin!
Here she is at the end of the trip...ready for a nap.Relaxing


Playing
Oh what fun it is to have a cousin to play with all week! I can't wait to see them together at Christmas!
This picture makes me laugh. It looks like they are making some sort of a mischievous plan.
They loved looking out/in the window at each other.
Chase was a favorite game this week.
I love you Austin!
Just Being Together


Mallory and Aunt JJ (Scott's little sis)
Pops and Mimi at Mimi's birthday dinner
Charlie, Kristen (Scott's big sis), and Austin

I loved that we could walk almost everywhere we went. Here we are on our way to dinner one night.
The girls
The guys

Mallory and Mommy

Mallory and Mimi

The girls on our last night of vaca
When we finally made it home, Mallory offered to help unpack.


What a fun week we had. Thanks Maxey family, for a wonderful vacation!

3 comments:
I love all the pictures!! Annalee sure missed her sweet Mal, so we're glad your back safe.
Karson - I so love the picture of Austin and Mallory kissing! Austin has been asking about Uncle Gus, Aunt Kar Kar and Maddaree all week! Hope you guys are settling back in okay. Now if I could only get Austin to go to sleep before 12:30 am and get up before 11:00 am, maybe we could get back on track :-O Miss you guys already!
Hi Karson! I found your blog on Leah's site. What a fun vacation! The picture of Mallory and Austin giving loves to each other is PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment