I don't know if any of you watch the Martha Stewart show, but last week was cupcake week. I love cupcakes! I like making them more than I like eating them. So, Lori and I decided we would each pick a recipe and bake 2 batches of cupcakes. We kept the girls occupied for a little while (thank you Praise Baby and Exersaucer). Lori's came out beautiful. She made a fancy vanilla bean cupcake with a lemon curd center. I made vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting and a white chocolate center. Mine taste good, but don't look as pretty. Mallory ran out of patience by the time I got to frosting them :). What a fun day! Is it bad that I ate a cupcake for breakfast this morning?

Scott really liked the cupcakes. Ike thought they smelled pretty good too :).
4 comments:
I totally didn't see this post earlier!! Two in one day, wowzer!!
Karson!!! I so took your advice and finally got a new login!! The cupcakes were amazing... thanks! Seeing you was even better!!! Let's do it again soon!! :)
Leah, I'm so glad you're back-in-action with your new log in name! Just don't forget your fake email address now :) Sorry for dropping half of your cupcakes on the floor. Love ya!
Don't know if you got the first comment. Hope yopu get this one. I have a new mail address, it is dcsea@myway.com. Please try to e-mail me at this address. MAILER-DAEMON@myway.com keeps blocking everything. Give Mallory a big hug and kiss from Granny. Love Granny
Post a Comment