Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun With Friends!

Over the past few weeks, we have had so much fun playing with some sweet baby friends! I love seeing Mallory around other babies. It's so much fun to see them interact and make noises at each other (or just stare at each other). We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends (both moms and babies)!





Annalee and Mallory

Yes, Mallory is only wearing one shoe. We love playing with Annalee. She teaches Mallory lots of new things!


Mallory and Breanna

We are so glad that Tricia, Connor, and Breanna came over to visit.



Annalee, Mallory, and Colton

Mallory loved meeting Colton (obviously).



Breanna's first birthday party

What a fun time we had at Breanna's house playing with all of her cool toys.


Playdate with the girls





Mallory, Annalee, and Chloe

We loved having Annalee and Chloe over to play. What sweet girls!


Linkoln and Mallory

We had so much fun playing at Linkoln and Mandy's house today!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

What cute pictures...and what cute kiddos! I love the picture of all the girls with their big bows.

Lori said...

We have fun too!!! I hadn't seen the one of Annalee and Mallory on my porch swing. I love how Annalee has her hand on Mallory's leg. What good buddies!

Erica Smith said...

I love all of the pictures of Mallory and her friends. I do believe she liked Colton. I am sure when he gets to be more active he will love her to!