
Here she is doing her new favorite activity. She stayed like this for about 10 seconds before she fell. We are both very impressed by her new skill.

This has nothing to do with this post, but the little tiny bow in her "hair" makes me laugh. These bows will stay in the littlest amount of hair (even arm hair...I know, that's gross). We dream of the days when a real bow will stay in her hair. We are STILL waiting for Mallory's to grow back in. :)

5 comments:
She's such a big girl!!! Way to go Mallory. :)
Yeah! Her first tooth and she's standing. Watch your fingers now b/c those little teeth are sooo sharp!
my kids don't get hair until they are 2!
Hey Karson! I feel like I have not talked to you in months! I meant to email you a LONG time ago, but couldn't find your email address anywhere. Mallory is getting so big, we need to get the girls together so they can play. Haven is still not crawling either, she would rather stand up and play than sit down. Give me a call this week. I am planning on taking Haven to the zoo on Thursday if you girls want to join us.
Leslie Thomas
Kristen, that is so funny! I think the same may be true for us too.
Post a Comment